1. Photo ID for everyone over 18 in household.
2. Proof of address if different from photo
( utility bill, rent agreement, paystub, ect...)
3. Social Security cards for everyone in house hold.
4. Proof of income ( paystubs, Social Security, SSI, Welfare, food stamps, child support.
5. If you foster children or grandchildren legally live with you, you must show proof that you have guardianship.
Location & Hours
Washington Christian Outreach
119 Highland Ave
Washington, Pa 15301
Open: Monday through Friday 9:00 am 1:00 pm.
About the founder
WCO offers the following programs: Blessing In A Backpack, Kids Shoe & Coat Voucher, Easter Baskets, Children's Bible Story Time, Angel Tree, Toys for Kids at Christmas & Christmas Food Boxes.
To participate in these programs you must have a folder. The folder must be up-to-date or if you have never been to WCO you need to open a new folder. To do this you need to bring with you the following and every time you sign up for one of the programs.
WCO is a non-profit, non-denominational Christian organization that aims to spread the gospel by helping fulfill both the material and spiritual needs of the poor and
needy in our community. It was started 40 years ago by a local housewife and is located at 119 Highland Avenue
(across from Family Dollar) in Washington, Pa.
We are open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am 1:00 pm.
Everything donated to WCO is returned FREE to the community.
Has a kitchen serving hot meals on a daily basis. Operates with an all volunteer staff.